Tuesday, September 9, 2008

September 9,2008


Today started out interesting. Damon spent the night with the Mom and Aiden stayed home. This morning had to go switch kids so the Mom could take Aiden to school and I brought Damon back home with the flu. She new he was sick but insisted that he come so she could spend time with him. Quality time? I doubt it. She had Travis take him over about 9p.m.(bedtime) Aiden wouldn't go cos he don't like to spend the night at his other Grandmas' house.( I always liked my Grandmas' house!) Then this morning I took Aiden to Mom and traded one healthy child for one with the flu? So, Mom, could take him to school. Didn't make sense to me either!

Damon has been fighting the flu about a week. He finally thought maybe he could take a day off and rest. Usually, he goes to school and about 1:00 I pick him up in the office cos he's throwing up and has a fever.

I told him if he's stay home a day and rest he might get over it a little quicker. We shall see. At 9 years old he usually knows everything and Grandma is dumb. He's just lucky Grandpa is still here to do all the chores!

Grandpa is supposed to leave and go work for Chris in Texas for awhile. Larry was teasing and said I'll be back around Christmas. Ya, right! I don't think so. He might but I know a secret...it is only 4 hours away! AND he has a cell phone, so I call and bug him till he does come home. Or I can go there, cos I know the way!

Only thing is, when I leave I have to find someone to do all my chores, and the chores Larry has been doing for a friend. Of course there is Family History on Weds. and Thurs. that I am at the Church. So I have to plan around that! Oh well. It could be I had a job too!

No comments: