Saturday, September 6, 2008

Auction Time!

Today I pretty much wasted? Guess it's all in how ya look at it. Of course I do not think it was... I went to an auction almost all day with my friend Peggy. She is a bad influence on me. Like it takes much...
Love those auctions. Have pretty much decided in the spring instead of a yard sale, I'm having a "yard auction". That way everything sells. You don't have anything left! Even the clothes. Takes a couple hours and you're done! Instead of packing(again) til the next good day or taking it to the box or the dump or whatever. You're done! At this point I am ready to give it all away. I don't have that much but maybe by Spring I'll be cleaning out big time.If you own something you have to find a place for it, dust it, take care of it, and I'm pretty much ready to sell out. Just think, no dusting, no cleaning, no washing. I don't want to get rid of my house altho living in a tent has its good points. Like when the floor gets dirty...just move it over a couple feet! ha ha ha ha ha

No comments: