Friday, September 19, 2008

Coyotes!

I think I may need a BIG dog that is good with kids and cats and furocious with coyotes! They were very close to my house tonight. I yelled at them and threw a fire cracker but I think all I scared is our old dog who is now on tthe porch with the cats! They give me chills when I hear them especially that close! My son came in the room and told me not to let my little dog out. I thought that was kind of nice since he doesn't like her. But for him to come and tell me they were here, it wasn't just cos they just "sounded" close, they were close!

1 comment:

Rachel B said...

I know what you mean, when we lived on 194, we had them circling our pup right outside our window... That is WAY TOO close for me. But it was funny to watch Chris run outside with the shotgun with his underwear and tennis shoes on!