Saturday, September 13, 2008

Calebs' Skate Comp

Today was my youngest sons skateboarding competition. We were there most of the day waiting for hin to take a turn. Most of the time he was a judge. Could not judge himself but did so until his turn! Anyway I doubt that I will go to many more because I can't take the falling down part...
Until then I was good. Caleb biffed it big time and landed on his cheekbone. I so wanted to go to him but I would've embarressed him. SO I turned away and when he was done he walked up where I was sitting and I tried to put a ice pack on it and he got all "macho" and went and sat elsewhere so he wouldn't have to put up with me. He is working tonight at ~Pizza Hut~ and says he is fine. So I guess he is! I have a pic of just before he went down I'm posting in retaliation!

I also got a couple of tree huggers!
Damon and Aiden

And of course their father was shocked by it all!

1 comment:

Rachel B said...

Mom, when you insert so many pictures, you need to go back and delete all the extra spaces that the computer automatically puts in because it makes your blog HUGE... just a suggestion.